TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All payments are processed at the moment the order is placed.
The customer holds the sole responsibility of knowing and being compliant with all applicable federal, state, local laws and limitations in relationship to the purchasing of ammunition in the state and local area where the customer resides.
Customer pays $12.95 flat rate shipping.
Order Cancellation Policy – Customer
The customer may cancel an order placed on AustralianOutbackAmmo.com prior to shipment of that same order. All requests for cancellation of an order must be done through the Customer Service Department at 941-549-8388, Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm EST. The order # must be provided when contacting Customer Service via phone. If the order has shipped, the sale is FINAL and no returns will be accepted with the exception of a damaged or defective item. (Please see ‘Return Policies’ section). All cancelled orders are final and may not be reversed.
Order Cancellation Policy – AustralianOutbackAmmo.com
Global Ordnance LLC. (DBA AustralianOutbackAmmo.com) reserves the right to cancel any orders where the customer has not followed these Terms and Conditions. If AustralianOutbackAmmo.com chooses to cancel your order, you will receive a refund of the full amount of the purchase less 5% of the total purchase amount. Cancelling an order is not something we like to do, but if these terms and conditions are not followed, it is our responsibility to enforce our internal policies and comply with all legal requirements. The responsibility is on you, the customer, to fully understand and act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
All sales of ammunition are FINAL, and returns will not be considered with the exception of damaged or defective products. If you feel that your product is damaged or defective, please email us at email@example.com to make a return request. Please provide pictures documenting any visible damage or defects. Returns for damaged or defective products will receive a refund or credit to the customer’s account.
No changes can be made once an order has been placed.
If you want to cancel an order and then place a new order, please see our Order Cancellation Policy.
To place an order, every customer will check a box stating (s)he agrees with the statements below as well as these Terms and Conditions.
Global Ordnance LLC (DBA AustralianOutbackAmmo.com ) abides by all state and federal regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
- I accept and agree to all policies described in these Terms and Conditions.
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- I am not violating any local, state, or federal laws by purchasing ammunition from GlobalOrdnance.com.
- I am not under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison me for more than one year.
- I have not been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could have imprisoned me for more than one year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- I have never been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to a mental institution.
- I have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am currently not under any type of domestic violence restraining order.
- I have never been, and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- I have never renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am not an alien illegally or unlawfully in the U.S. and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I will not export any defense articles without first obtaining all required licenses.
- I will not sell ammunition to a minor.
Please see the shipping restrictions below. These are meant to be a guide and are not an all inclusive list. Global Ordnance LLC (DBA AustralianOutbackAmmo.com) does not ship anywhere it is prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. If you attempt to have an order shipped to a restricted area, you order will be cancelled and you will be charged as described about in section titled Order
If you are unfamiliar with the laws and restrictions in your area, please contact the authorities in your area for clarification.
- Alaska – Will Not Ship To
- California – Will Not Ship To Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon. ALL ammunition orders in other areas must be shipped to an authorized DOJ FFL Dealer.
- Connecticut – Will Not Ship To without a valid permit to carry a pistol or revolver, or a valid CT long gun eligibility certificate.
- Hawaii – Will Not Ship To
- Illinois - Will Not Ship To Chicago or Cook County. ALL customers in other areas must submit a copy of their FOID card in addition to your state ID and the ammunition must be shipped to the address on one of the ID’s provided.
- Massachusetts - Will Not Ship To
- New Jersey – All customers must submit a copy of their Firearms Purchaser Identification Card and the ammunition must be shipped to the address on the ID provided.
- New York – Will Not Ship To New York City or its five Burroughs. ALL ammunition orders to other areas must be shipped to an authorized DOJ FFL Dealer or a Registered Seller of Ammunition.
- Washington D.C. – Will Not Ship To
- Will Not Ship outside of the United States
- Will Not Ship to any P.O. Box or similar non-physical address
- All ammunition orders ship with adult signature required;
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements under the “Customer Agreement” section of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be untrue, I will release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Global Ordnance, LLC (DBA AustralianOutbackAmmo.com) and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Assumption of Shipping Liability
While we do our best to ensure that your product reaches your door as quickly and as trouble-free as possible, we simply cannot guarantee that the shipping carrier (for example, UPS or FedEx) you select will not damage or lose your product, or that once delivered, your product will not be stolen or damaged. Once your product is delivered to the address you have provided, you assume all responsibility for its safety and hereby explicitly release Global Ordnance, LLC (DBA AustralianOutbackAmmo.com) from all liability and responsibility thereafter.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
While, Global Ordnance, LLC (DBA AustralianOutbackAmmo.com) strives to offer high quality products and excellent customer service, it is merely a retailer of products that are designed, manufactured, and tested by other companies. Therefore, I understand and acknowledge that Global Ordnance, LLC shall not be liable for any claims and/or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, whatsoever.
Furthermore, I understand and acknowledge that Global Ordnance, LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information provided to me, and for how I use information provided to me, by Global Ordnance, LLC, and I understand and acknowledge that Global Ordnance, LLC cannot be held liable for how I or anyone else uses any information I receive from Global Ordnance, LLC. Therefore, I explicitly agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Global Ordnance, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to my use of information provided by Global Ordnance, LLC.
By placing an order with Global Ordnance, LLC, I understand and acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product I purchased from Global Ordnance, LLC is used by me and by any other party. I explicitly agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Global Ordnance, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to the products I have purchased, to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Global Ordnance, LLC, I will indemnify and pay to defend Global Ordnance, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
In the event that I choose to file a complaint against Global Ordnance, LLC or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, I agree that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Sarasota County, Florida. I agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately removed to a court within Sarasota County, Florida and I agree to reimburse Global Ordnance, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed within a court located in Sarasota County, Florida.
I understand and acknowledge that Florida law will govern exclusively: my purchase and use of any products from AustralianOutbackAmmo.com; any information I receive from AustralianOutbackAmmo.com ; any legal action instituted against me by Global Ordnance, LLC; and any legal action that I institute, or that someone else institutes as a result of my actions, against Global Ordnance, LLC.
Class Action Waiver
I expressly agree that any dispute resolution proceedings, including but not limited to, litigation, arbitration, and mediation, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. By making this express agreement, I acknowledge and affirm that this is a knowing, voluntary, and permanent waiver of any right to bring federal, state, or local claims as any part of, or on behalf of, any class or any other individuals, before a court or other tribunal.
Trademarks and Copyright
I expressly acknowledge that all content on the website AustralianOutbackAmmo.com is copyrighted by Global Ordnance, LLC. I further acknowledge that I have been made aware that the trademark "Global Ordnance" has been Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by Global Ordnance, LLC.